- About Us
- Community Involvement
- News & Knowledge
- Areas Served
What You Need
- Construction paper
- Popsicle sticks
How to Make It
- Cut a piece of cardboard into a 6"x6" square.
- Lay four Popsicle sticks across it like a tic-tac-toe board and then glue them down. You may have to cut the Popsicle sticks so there are no cracks.
Creative ideas for decorating your board:
- Take any color of construction paper. Cut out flowers as your pieces. Make five of any color for one person and five of another color for the other person.
- You can use colorful chips as pieces.
- You can color your cardboard.
Next, play tic-tac-toe!!!!